Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Blog

July 9,2013

Hello,
It has been a while since I have been on here so I am back today to say I am doing fine and working hard on some great projects.  I received a great gift of some really neat stuff from a dear Facebook Friend, and I will enjoy using the stash she has sent. I am working on a photo album of my work to be posted as soon as I get all the details worked out. I am not the best with the computer and I am going Thursday to get some lesson on putting my pictures on a disk and then uploading them to my blog.  

This is some of my Journaling pictures I have been doing in a group I belong too.
 
 
This is call spring and I used paper collage and H2O spray.
 
 
 
Bird was my subject I chose for the year and I just did a Acrylic free hand painting  and added doodles and splatters.

My word for the year is Accomplish,  well this page kind of follows my word.
I chose a book page from a old book called Jinks, because that is the way my Mixed Media has been going.


I took and on-line e-course with Kelly Hoerning  and it was a Steampunk Class
This is the first project I really enjoyed this class I have not finished all the projects yet.




 
 
 


 
Life is Good and I Accomplished something today so until later enjoy your creative MoJo.
 
Sharon D. Estes.  (Shadee66)

3 comments:

  1. Holy Moly Sharon!!!! You've been making all kinds of stuff you've not shared and am SO tickled to see them today!! I love everything but that bird page is just too wonderful!! Your steampunk is adorable .... this coming from a diehard anti-steampunk girl! LOL Everything is just wonderful!!! Again, I'm so proud of you for stretching your wings artistically and with your blog too. You are one amazing Granny!!! (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll now, Sharon!! Love all these journal pages, but #3 is my favorite. I love the use of book pages! Glad you are taking classes--as I am, too. It certainly gets the artsy juices going, doesn't it? Well done on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love them Sharon - especially bird and the "journey" picture :)

    ReplyDelete